1. Pre-spray the surface to be cleaned, if necessary, with the proper chemicals.
2. Agitate the chemicals, if necessary, to help breakup residue on surface.
3. Spray area with pressurized water to remove all chemicals and residue.*
4. Treat any spots that remain individually.
5. Do complete post inspection with customer, if possible.
*Our current equipment provides up to 4,000 pounds per square inch and 4 gallons per minute, providing you with one of the best cleaning experiences in the industry. In addition to this, for our side walk areas, we also are equipped with a 20" surface cleaner which helps to eliminate any lines that may be left when using a wand.